Paycation: It's Simple, It's Easy, It's Travel

Out of all my MLM businesses this was the second cheapest to start. You get a site about your business and you get a travel portal site. Only $99 to start your home based business, which has a commission of 65% on sales from your travel site. This option is for someone who wants to get the commission but doesn't really want to be a travel agent.
The $150 start up has a 75% commission on sales from your travel site and once you pass the Travel Agent Course you will receive your travel agent certificate! This options allows you to get all the money on the table and book travel for friends, and family. Both allow you to take advantage of our AWESOME member trips and AWESOME member benefits. Once you travel often Hotels will recognize you and offer trips for you to come and learn about the many amenities their Hotel has to offer!

When I saw the site I was instantly excited. I hadn't even looked at the opportunity video yet. Once I saw the video that's all of 15 minutes, it was a No Brainer, Sign Me Up! I realize some people think it's too good to be true.
Prove me wrong! Sign up for $99 book a trip on your travel site, get the commission from the travel you just booked, that will be ready by the time you get back from your trip.......I DARE YOU! Even if you only booked on your own site never gave anyone your site name you are literally paying your Self back from Your Own Travel site.....still a no brainer for me. That's getting paid from Hotels, rental cars, cruises, and with the >>> Golden Ticket <<<< plays and sporting events........now that's how travel is So Sexy.
It's a Home Based Business so another bonus is the Tax Write-Off. I've been self-employed all my life and those tax write off's can really save you. Any fellow Entrepreneurs can agree with me.
It's an easy investment for your financial future that will pay you back as soon as you book your first trip on your own travel portal!
Another bonus You add team members and they'll pay your monthly fees. Your monthly fee can be paid from your commission, so now there is no money coming out of your pocket to run your business......again a no brainer. It's a business you can earn as you learn. I am a part of a wonderful team who wants and desires that everyone succeed. We will show you how to build your team! We will show you how to enjoy the member benefits.... save money on travel..make money on travel..........remember it's simple, it's easy, it's travel.
You go and book on Expedia, Travel Zoo, and all the other's, are they sending you a check for the travel you just booked? You just booked a cruise, is there a check waiting on you when you get off that cruise, how about that rental car did you get paid for renting that car? I'm just curious? Still a no brainer. Question over the next 12 months will you and your family take a vacation? Do you book travel online? Do you get 60% paid back to you from the trip? Can you right the trip off on your taxes? Well......?
Let me show you how to make money on travel you, your family, and your friends are going to do anyway
hit the links travel with me or join my team at top of blog, hit the millionaire's club link for more info http://slynnbryant.paycation.com
http://www.slynnbryant.paycationonline.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stressed