untitled

Well it's Christmas and it does not feel like the old happy spirit of days ago. People are strapped for cash and budgeting everything. I am not in the mood to visit family and laugh at anything. I would rather sit at home and watch movies. It is a happy occasion that both of my children are home for the holidays. They are young adults and have things to do, people to see, and places to go. I remember when I wanted to go, go and go, now all I want to do is be still. My children keep me laughing and allow me to see the wonder that is today. But this is only one day. One day that people fall more in debt and complain the next day and complain about all the money they spent on people who barely care about them. We are getting ready and headed to family to exchange gifts and things of that nature. The young adults are getting fresh and clean and can't wait to get out and receive the gifts of today. The economy has really started to hit Houston. So many are unemployed,and robbing Peter to pay Paul. I am thankful for my clients that have jobs, and pray for the ones that have not yet found employment. The next year has to be better for everyone. Now that I am looking forward to, the past shall be behind and the future is yet to come. May 2010 bring double fold of everything positive and good and all the baggage be left in the 2009. Happy Holidays to the world. Peace and Blessings on everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stressed