Lying for a Living

What did you think about "Lying for a Living"? Post comments below:

Comments

  1. Shay Shay:"Can't wait to read this book!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Girl you gave away some of the secrets we men do in this book, I barely read but I couldn't put it down!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Two f the best books I have read in a long time"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "OMG girl this book is good, I can't wait to get off work to finish it!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I stayed up half the night trying to finish as much as I could, going to be so tired at work!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. First I want to say, its been a long time since I have read anything with such passion since E. Lynn Harris. Your words were amazing. Its almost like you were transported into the book, reliving it as the author did. I am telling everyone about this book. Move over Zane, there's a new bull in town and her name is S. Lynn Bryant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stressed

untitled