Discuss my Books, Poetry, Businesses, and Novels. I share Life Coaching stories and Goal Setting Techniques. As well as News, Health, Wellness, and Urban information. Enjoy and happy reading.
Author S Lynn Bryant
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
All Books Can Be Purchased online(hardcopy, e-book)Two more coming 2011 Freedom Chat 2.0, and Honorable Woman
In some yoga classes or retreats we have soul sharing moments. Today I am led to have one of those moments with whom ever takes the time to read this. I'm not sure who this will help, someone needs to know that their past does not define them, and you can over come what ever trials you have gone through. It starts with sharing, letting go and forgiveness. Here it goes, At the young age of 5 I was molested by my mother's boyfriend. I think It went on for a year, some things are fuzzy cause the mind tries to protect itself. I told guys I dated but only came clean to my mom at 25. I took steps, therapy, and of course forgave all the parties involved years ago. Some family members, friends, and associates are finding this out by and by. Now what happens is the Universe sends people my way who have all been molested by someone in their youth. There begins the soul share. I in-turn have to help them over come that burden they picked up and should not have had to do. Then I went to a ...
Out of all my MLM businesses this was the second cheapest to start. You get a site about your business and you get a travel portal site. Only $99 to start your home based business, which has a commission of 65% on sales from your travel site. This option is for someone who wants to get the commission but doesn't really want to be a travel agent. The $150 start up has a 75% commission on sales from your travel site and once you pass the Travel Agent Course you will receive your travel agent certificate! This options allows you to get all the money on the table and book travel for friends, and family. Both allow you to take advantage of our AWESOME member trips and AWESOME member benefits. Once you travel often Hotels will recognize you and offer trips for you to come and learn about the many amenities their Hotel has to offer! When I saw the site I was instantly excited. I hadn't even looked at the opportunity video yet. Once I saw the video that's all of 15 minutes, it...
Nothing to do-no where to go. No business to go to. Isolation. I'm lucky I have people to be locked down with I love. My daughter and two beautiful grandchildren. Family who call and check on me weekly. It's crazy being a provider/head of household all your life and now have to rely on your adult children and government to help you out. My savings were good for only a month, I usually have at least two months of savings but I dipped into it for small things, thought I had time to replenish. No regrets, it's all good. I at least had that. Some people had nothing. This stimulus the government is sending out is taking time and there is no real guarantee who will get it. Even applying for unemployment no guarantee. People thought of me and sent me links to apply for help. Clients call or text to check on me which is awesome. Then you have the small business loans they are giving out. Guess what you have to qualify for that so there goes that guarantee. Who the hell want loan...
Comments
Post a Comment