Ignorance

They say ignorance is bliss. Who are they? There is nothing blissful about ignorance. It's cute when you're 4 months to 15 years of age. Ignorance is ignorance. There are too many outlets to know what, where, and how something is. Even the law states ignorance if the law is no excuse. One thing I know for sure education is important. Continued education in your field of choice or trade is important. In my travels I have ran across many an ignorant person, I now know I shall continue to run across many more ignorant people. With that thought I can take it with a grain of salt. Dealing with things we don't have to puts a strain on our spirit, lives, and health. Even on our emotional and spiritual well being. How can not knowing something make one happy as an adult? How can it be a heavenly experience? Lack of knowledge on a number of topics I understand can't be controlled. Understanding that you have ignorance on a certain subject or matter is understandable. Admitted such ignorance and the knowledge to find out about said subject will in turn make one not ignorant on that matter. The resources are there to educate ones self on that subject. I admit there are many things I may not have knowledge about, but trust and believe I will research and ask questions until I feel I have enough information on the subject. Ignorance is not Bliss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stressed

untitled